Get in touch with NHS Herefordshire and Worcestershire Talking Therapies

If you need support but you're not currently an NHS Herefordshire and Worcestershire Talking Therapies patient, head to our self-referral page to find out more about Talking Therapies and how to access support.

If you are a patient or need to contact a local team directly please use the details below.

Call the team on 0300 013 57 27 and select your local service using the options listed below. Please note, lines are open 9:00am — 5:00pm Mon — Fri excluding bank holidays.

Worcester and Droitwich Talking Therapies

  • Phone: 0300 013 57 27 — Option 1
  • Address: The Wulstan Unit, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5 1JG

Bromsgrove and Redditch Talking Therapies

  • Phone: 0300 013 57 27 — Option 2
  • Address: Community Mental Health Hub, Redditch Town Hall, Walter Stranz Square, Redditch B98 8AH

Kidderminster Talking Therapies

  • Phone: 0300 013 57 27 — Option 3
  • Address: The Robertson Centre, Bewdley Road, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY11 6RJ

Malvern, Evesham and Pershore Talking Therapies

  • Phone: 0300 013 57 27 — Option 4
  • Address: Prospect View, 300 Pickersleigh Rd, Malvern, WR14 2GP

Herefordshire Talking Therapies 

  • Phone: 0300 013 57 27 — Option 5
  • Address: Benet Building, Ruckhall Lane, Belmont, Hereford, HR2 9RP

Urgent help - Support if you're in a mental health crisis

Whether you experience a sudden deterioration of an existing mental health problem or are experiencing problems for the first time, you may need immediate expert support to identify the best course of action to help you.

If you are already being supported by Mental Health Services in Herefordshire or Worcestershire, you should try and speak to your usual team before contacting the urgent helpline, unless it’s outside of core hours, a weekend or bank holiday.

If you are not currently in contact with any mental health services you can phone the mental health helpline for urgent advice.

0808 196 9127

(free phone 24 hrs a day 365 days a year)

If you are deaf or hard of hearing and experiencing a mental health crisis you can access support from the Herefordshire and Worcestershire 24 hour mental health service by contacting NHS 111 via Relay UK.

The team will offer advice, support and, if required, an assessment to understand how you are feeling. When calling the number, you can expect to speak to Mental Health Advisors and/or trained Mental Health Clinicians who will be able to listen to your concerns and help make appropriate plans with you to support you.

If you are unsure what to do, staff on this number will be able to guide you to the appropriate choice.

Call 999 or go to A&E now if:

  • Yours or someone’s life is at risk – for example, they have seriously injured themselves or taken an overdose
  • You do not feel you can keep yourself or someone else safe

If you just need to talk, any time of day or night

These services offer confidential advice from trained volunteers. You can talk about anything that's troubling you, no matter how difficult:

Alternative local support

  • Worcestershire Safe Haven provides telephone support and face-to-face appointments to Worcestershire residents who are experiencing a mental health crisis. Call 01905 600400 any day of the week between 6pm and midnight for support and signposting.
  • Herefordshire Mind Safe Haven if you find yourself in crisis or need urgent support with your mental health, the Safe Haven is a safe and friendly place that you can come and access mental health support and advice.The Safe Haven telephone and email support service is available every evening, 7 days a week, from 5pm to 10pm; call 01432 372407 or email

National support

  • National Suicide Prevention Helpline UK offers a supportive listening service to anyone with thoughts of suicide. You can call the National Suicide Prevention Helpline UK on 0800 689 5652 (open 24/7).
  • Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM). You can call the CALM on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) if you are struggling and need to talk. Or if you prefer not to speak on the phone, you could try the CALM webchat service.
  • Papyrus HOPELINEUK if you're under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email or text 07786 209 697.
  • If you are deaf or hard of hearing and experiencing a mental health crisis contact the SignHealth Text Crisis service, by texting DEAF to 85258 for free and immediate support. If yours, or someone else’s life is in immediate danger for example, they have seriously injured themselves or taken an overdose, or you do not feel you can keep yourself or someone else safe you can contact 999 by using the Relay UK service . The service is provided for people who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired as an alternative option for contacting an emergency service.

Live outside of Herefordshire or Worcestershire? Search for an urgent mental health helpline in your area.

Use the NHS111 online help service or phone NHS111 if you need urgent help for your mental health, but it’s not an emergency - for example, if you need medication or a prescription and you're unable to contact your GP.


Are you concerned about an adult or a child at risk? If you witness or suspect abuse you have a duty to report it

If in immediate and critical danger contact the emergency services right away on 999

Safeguarding concerns for adults and children in Herefordshire

The  Herefordshire Safeguarding Boards and Partnerships website provides lots of information on raising concerns about adults, young people and children living in Herefordshire. The website can be accessed by anyone at any time and provides lots of guidance on reporting concerns or abuse.

Concerns about a child

If you think that a child has been harmed or is being neglected, contact the MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub) or the Police using the details below:

Multi-agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)

If you are a professional, complete the Multi-agency Referral Form (MARF) to make a referral to the MASH. The MARF and accompanying guidance can also be found on the West Midlands Child Protection Procedures website.

Emergency Duty Team

  • (01905) 768020 (out of hours number for when MASH are unavailable)

Concerns about an adult

If at any time you are concerned that an adult is being abused or harmed, please use these contact details.

To report a concern, please complete the safeguarding concern form: HSAB Concern Form. The following document will provide you with advice on how to complete the form: Concern Form Guidance

If you require any advice or have continuing concerns contact the team using the details below:

  • 01432 260715 (Monday to Friday from 9am-5pm)
  • 0330 123 9309 (before 9am, after 5pm, and during weekends and public/bank holidays)
  • Email:

The Advice and Referral Team will assist in any requests for Care Assessments or Carers Assessments. They can be contacted on 01432 260101

If your concern is about a child or young person, please contact the Multi-agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 01432 260800. For more information go to the page Concerned About a Child .

For more information visit the Herefordshire safeguarding website.

Safeguarding concerns for adults and children in Worcestershire

The Worcestershire Safeguarding website provides lots of information on raising concerns about adults, young people and children living in Worcestershire. The website can be accessed by anyone at any time and provides lots of guidance on reporting concerns or abuse.

Concerns about a child

The Family Front Door, Initial Contact and Referral Team is the central point for all referrals for children and young people aged 0 to 18 years and living in Worcestershire where there is safeguarding or child protection concerns for them.

Please contact the Family Front Door directly telephone 01905 822666. Children’s Social Care respond to levels of need identified at level 4 of the Worcestershire LSCB levels of need guidance.

Please refer to the Worcestershire LSCB levels of need guidance for support in identifying the levels of need a child or young person has and the right referral pathway for that child or young person.

If you have a child protection concern outside of normal office hours please contact our out of hours emergency duty team (EDT) telephone 01905 768020.

Concerns about an adult

You might have concerns about abuse and neglect for yourself or someone you know.

  • if it is an emergency dial 999
  • to report a crime or potential crime to the Police you can phone the non-emergency number 101
  • to report an adult safeguarding concern please call 01905 768053
  • to report an adult safeguarding concern out of hours please call the Emergency Duty Team on 01905 768020
  • if you would like safeguarding advice please phone the Adult Safeguarding Team on 01905 843189 (note this number does not accept referrals)
  • professionals can complete an online form to report concerns about abuse or neglect

For more information and advice visit the Worcestershire Safeguarding website.

Tell us how you feel about our services

Your Feedback

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory

You are here: Page 1 of 3